[Mailman-Users] MailMan cc_cfg.py

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Sep 11 17:12:55 CEST 2009

Corey Jones wrote

>I'm trying to make default 'Require Approval' under Privacy Options.
>Where do I find a list of config commands so that I can make that
>default by writing to the mm_cfg.py file.

In Defaults.py.

# 0 - open list (only when ALLOW_OPEN_SUBSCRIBE is set to 1) **
# 1 - confirmation required for subscribes
# 2 - admin approval required for subscribes
# 3 - both confirmation and admin approval required
# ** please do not choose option 0 if you are not allowing open
# subscribes (next variable)