[Mailman-Users] Microsoft Outlook and footer/signature"attachments"

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Fri Sep 11 21:16:36 CEST 2009

On 11-Sep-2009, at 11:41, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Yes, that's the way it works, but maybe it shouldn't. What do people
> think about changing this?

Well, I'd be in favor of forcing the rfc2369 headers to always be
there, myself. I hate it when lists don't have them.

I think the solution to the OP's problem is to have a way to create a
'Roach Motel' list, that is, one where the subscribers cannot unsub.
However, that setting should be 1) hard to find and 2) have BLINK tag
warnings on it.

"Let's get back to syntax of procmail and forget the syntax of
	fools." Don