[Mailman-Users] Authenticating a post to a distribution list

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Fri Sep 11 21:20:44 CEST 2009

On 11-Sep-2009, at 11:46, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> If people want this feature (Approved: password in square brackets in
> the Subject:), speak up.

It might not be a bad idea, especially for people who's clients are
not set to plain-text, so yeah, that would be good. As long as it's
not taking away from anything else and we're really really sure the
[]'s get stripped out and that it doesn't screw it any other []'s in
the subject.

--
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere,
	someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people