[Mailman-Users] Microsoft Outlook and footer/signature"attachments"

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Sep 12 04:27:37 CEST 2009

Barry Warsaw writes:
 > On Sep 11, 2009, at 12:44 PM, Kirke Johnson wrote:
 >
 > > The only way I found to do that was by turning off
 > > include_rfc2369_headers.

 > Maybe we just need a new option to control the List-Subscribe and List-
 > Unsubscribe headers?  I think that if include_rfc2369_headers is true,
 > you should always get the List-ID and List-Help headers.

There should be an option(s?) for the membership list to be entirely
list-admin controlled, (the "Hotel California" option[1][2]), in which
case the irrelevant headers should be suppressed.

Footnotes:
[1]  Apologies to LuKreme for changing the nickname, but my subscribers
aren't ugly insects.

[2]  From http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4qEzSz1JSc.