[Mailman-Users] Mailman virtual appliance for VMWare

Gary Moore Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
Tue Sep 15 22:17:57 CEST 2009

I believe there was a topic posted similar to this in July, but I don't know if there was a followup on this, so my apologies if it was...

Has anyone setup a mailman virtual appliance for VMware?  We're looking to setup a mailman server here (I administrate several at Cornell and one at Bluehost) and one of the university systems' folks asked me that question?

As always, any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Gary Moore, CISSP
Assistant Dean for Information Systems
Hofstra University School of Law
Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu