[Mailman-Users] Suggestion ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 08:58:31 CEST 2009

hello team..

I have a suggestion for you .. it's about importing and exporting the list's configuration using the web interface not just shell command using : 'config_list'..

this will help those who have mailman with shared hosting plans and have no access to server .. not only that, take me for example I have several servers with many lists hosted on them.. sometimes I format the servers and create the lists using the servers' control panels.. then I have to go to shell to use the 'config list -i' option ..

Thanks ..