[Mailman-Users] admin subscribe vs invite

C Nulk CNulk at scu.edu
Fri Sep 18 20:28:28 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,

I would think if the person logs into the list with the Site Admin
password, the admin cookie/flag is set and the GUI portion for managing
that option is displayed.  Or not if the appropriate cookie/flag is not set.

That is what I was looking at doing with the special members stuff I
asked about earlier.

Well, its a thought anyway. :)
Chris