[Mailman-Users] Moderator Password doesn't Take

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Sep 24 21:32:58 CEST 2009

Kelly Piatt wrote:

>I have a working mail list on Mailman 2.1.11.cp3; I've set up a moderator
>email but it won't accept the moderator password.  How do I fix this?

The moderator password is the password set for the moderator in the
Passwords section of the admindb interface. It has nothing to do with
the moderator email address(es) or any list member password for a list
member who might have the same email address as a "moderator".

If that doesn't answer your question, see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/sYA9>.