[Mailman-Users] Making dlist functionality Available to other Groups

Jennifer Redman jenred at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 20:21:25 CEST 2010

Hello Mailman Users,

Systers has developed the ability for a user to subscribe and unsubscribe
from threads via Dynamic Sub-Lists.  We've have gsoc students working on
bug-fixes and improvements the last two years and we'd really like to make
the feature available to the larger community running 2.1.x.

Right now it's a code branch on http://launchpad.net/systers that we use to
update our production server via bzr.

We've only tested against 2.1.10.

Should we make a down-loadable .tgz of the source code?  Or is it better
offered as a patch to be applied against GNU MM 2.1.10?  What is the easiest
delivery method for those of you who might want to take a look at the
functionality?

You can read more here:
http://systers.org/systers-dev/doku.php/good_to_know and some
additional information about our changes at the bottom of this
page:
http://systers.org/systers-dev/doku.php/how_stuff_works_both_default_mailman_and_our_changes
.

Thanks,