[Mailman-Users] How to send "mailman-owner" emails to more than one site admin

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Aug 10 18:32:33 CEST 2010

We are running Mailman 2.1.9 and I've included below a sample alias entries email that is sent to the mailman-owner whenever we create a new list.  The question I have is how does one configure Mailman to post such alerts as that below to more than a single site administrator?

Cheers,

Anthony Whyte
Sakai Foundation / University of Michigan