[Mailman-Users] admin help

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Fri Dec 3 17:23:57 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 11:15:04PM -0500, Christian Lefler wrote:
> I just started a new mailing list and its great.  I would like to know how
> to keep subscribers from getting to any screen

by "screen" I'm assuming that you mean "web page".

> where they can manage their settings or post to the list.

That's entirely down to your HTTPD configuration -- and how you wish
to control access.

And, perhaps more important to end-user, how you will provide
mechanisms for unsubscriptions.

Search for 'announce' on http://wiki.list.org

--
"Twenty-two minutes late, badger ate a junction box at New Malden."
    ('The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin')