[Mailman-Users] Problems with hostnames

Ruud van den Bercken bercken at xs4all.net
Tue Dec 7 15:52:51 CET 2010

Hi,

On my debian leny I run the mailman 2.1.11 stable version in english
language.

I have different hostnames pointing to the server. Lets say, default is
domain1. When I create a newlist and login to de admin-interface, I change
the hostname to domain2.

When the system sends mail to recipients (using postfix), it use only the
default domain1 hostname in the links in the message.

How could I change this/fix this so message sended to the users with links
in it, points to the configured second domainname, domain2?

Regards,

Ruud