[Mailman-Users] HTML Emails?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Feb 12 17:02:51 CET 2010

Wayne Cook wrote:

>Here's a copy/paste of the source code of the message:
>
>http://www.mycoachonline.com/emailsource.html

Which I downloaded and viewed with both TBird and Apple Mail and I see
an HTML defined page and the message footer. I don't see any problem,
and I don't see anything like the 8 MIME parts that showed in the
original screenshot.

The above file is exactly what I expect. A text/html message was posted
to the list and mailman sent this as a multipart/mixed message with
the original text/html as the first part and a text/plain part
containing the msg_footer as the second part.

I am sending Wayne my screen shots off list.