[Mailman-Users] Can not add user and confirm pending msg - no error message

Hans Schou hans.schou at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 15:15:55 CET 2010

Hi

I have just installed mailman on CentOS Red Hat.

I have several errors but I think it is the same misconfiguration.

When I go to "Mass Subscriptions" and add a new email address, it does
not show up in the list.

When I accept pending messages, they are still in the pending list.

There is no error message shown on the web-page and none in
/var/log/mailman/error .

When I send a mail to the list, I do get message back that the message
is pending. List administrator does also get a mail about pending
messages. So sending and receiving msg is OK.

After "Mass Subscriptions" I can see some files are updated, like
/var/lib/mailman/lists/testlist/request.pck , so I guess write
permissons are OK.

Can someone point me to what I am missing?

rgds/hans