[Mailman-Users] HAVING A CHALLENGE

MayaOhmMahatma MayaOhmMahatma at heartlights.org
Mon Feb 15 18:20:12 CET 2010

I recently set up a new basic mailing list through my account with Blue
Host (I have used mailman for several years without a problem).

When I set up the list I sent a "test" message.

And I received the following:
for your consideration at:

    http://fallrivervalleycvp.org/mailman/admindb/cvp_fallrivervalleycvp.org

Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

Pending posts: