[Mailman-Users] Our donation by paypal - we desire a listing

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Feb 23 16:50:43 CET 2010

Holger Joachim wrote:

>a few minutes ago we donate your organisation $500 by paypal.

Thank you very much. We appreciate it.

>You write on your site
>https://my.fsf.org/donate/directed-donations/gnumailman: ...For donations of
>$500 or more, if desired, a listing on our "Thank GNUs" web page.

The Thank GNUs page referred to in the donation form is at
<http://www.gnu.org/thankgnus/thankgnus.html> and unless you checked
the "Do not publicly acknowledge my donation" box, listing there
should be automatic.

>We desire a listing. Can you list us like "Best Western Hotel Erb" on your
>site  <http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html>

You are already listed there because of your previous donation and your
use of Mailman. Thank you again for your support.