[Mailman-Users] Mailman suddendly stops sending any emails

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Fri Feb 26 15:19:42 CET 2010

Hi,

   I have a mailman server thats been up without modification for
about a year, suddendly it has stopped sending emails.
As Ive never had many problems with mailman I dont have a lot of
experience troubleshooting it. Can anyone give me some pointers?

What I can tell you, lists are still working normally with the
exception of not sending emails. In the logs directory the following
logs all have last modified time of 8am this morning:

bounce
post
smtp
smtp-failur

After that point, no log entries and no emails sent. What should I check next?

thanks for any help! Andy.