[Mailman-Users] webmail problems

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jan 1 17:18:20 CET 2010

Frank wrote:

>I am one of the two people authorised to enter email address into the mailing list for the "flying-circus.org" group.
>
>I noticed this morning that messages sent to circus6 at flying-circus.org are bouncing back with the message :
>
>The following message to <circus6 at flying-circus.org> was undeliverable.
>The reason for the problem:
>5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'This account cannot accept incoming mail.'
>
>I also get that message if I write to the mailman at that address.
>
>If I try to log in to the site, I get this message :
>
>CGI script error
>Error: No such list circus6_flying-circus.org

It appears that your list has been deleted from the hosting server at
flying-circus.org.  There's nothing that we at
mailman-users at python.org can do about this. It appears that the
flying-circus.org domain is hosted at bluehost
<http://www.bluehost.com/>. You will have to contact bluehost for
further information/help.