[Mailman-Users] many "Subscription disabled" messages after movinglist to new server

Andrew Watson andrew.b.watson at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 13 01:07:31 CET 2010

PS:

I independently tested one of the offending addresses, and it bounced.
So perhaps they really are bad.
I looked in the bounce log on the old server, and this same address bounced many times, but bounce info got reset often.

The new bounce log has many messages, largely about resetting stale bounce info, and then about bounces. Consistent with bounce processing for a list starting out with many bad addresses.

Are the configuration data stored in a readable file? I could go back to the old server and find out what bounce options I used there.

-Andrew