[Mailman-Users] Error Sending to newly created list

Robert Cannon RCannon at precisionit.com
Tue Jan 12 19:28:51 CET 2010

Hello All,
 I am very new to the mailman system, I have recently taken over a client that uses this and has approx 10,000 email addresses in it. I have receive a request to create new list which I was able to successfully, and have added myself to the list and received the subscribe email. However when I send an email to the list I receive the error "User unknown in local recipient table ##". All other list are working fine its just the newly created one, any help you could provide me would be great.

Thank you
Robert Cannon | Network Engineer | Group 1
237 West 37th Street, 11th Fl | New York, NY 10018
Tel: (212) 812-2277 | Fax: (212) 412 - 9092
RCannon at precisionit.com<mailto:rcannon at precisionit.com> | www.precisionit.com<http://www.precisionit.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CA938B.1E41B3C0]