[Mailman-Users] FW: [#ZPK-731315]: Mailing list constantly rejecting a member email - please assist

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Wed Jan 27 00:37:06 CET 2010

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010, John Grivas (wotsnext) wrote:

> I had email lists under a sub-domain, but decided to move the subdomain to
> its own webhosting. Part of that migration included moving some email lists
> across.
>
> The problem I have that any list that email are being rejected for list that
> now exists under the new hosting service but that existed under the old
> subdomain.  Any new list name created is fine.

What happens when you try to post?  If you are sent a bounce message, what
does it say?  Are there errors in Mailman's log files, and if so, what are
they?

Geoff.