[Mailman-Users] using email to subscribe and unsubscribe users

Adam Parker, OD adamparkerod at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 03:33:29 CEST 2010

I am using Joomla for a website and my client wants members to be able to
subscribe and unsubacribe from the website.  I have a bridge that does this,
but it doesn't know when people expire from the website to delete them from
Mailman.  One of the tools at my disposal is to send an email when someone
expires as a website member - it sends an email to list-request with the
email to unsubscribe.  So, I don't have to do anything when they do not pay
websit dues - it just removes them automatically.  We decided to let users
manually subscribe via the website and then they are auto-deleted via the
email when they expire.  Thanks for the help.