[Mailman-Users] Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtualmailbox table

franc walter francwalter at gmx.de
Fri Jul 9 18:12:22 CEST 2010

Am Fri, 9 Jul 2010 19:02:13 +0300 (IDT) schriebst du:

> Do you have "mta=postfix"?

Yes.

> If you're unable to Email outside yoru domain then this seems to be a
> Postfix issue, not a Mailman.  As the docs say, you should probably make
> sure your virtual domains are working properly before trying to bolt
> Mailman into place.

This is solved. It was either relay_domains where i put lists.example.org or
mynetworks, which was empty and i put my IP/32 and 127.0.0.1/8
Now all members get mails from the list.

But now i have the problem, that i want to create another list with another
virtual domain (example2.org), which is running on the same server.

I guess this is only possible with this setting to get this
virtual-mailman.db, but i don't know how to continue..