[Mailman-Users] Recipient address rejected: User unknowninvirtualmailbox table

franc walter francwalter at gmx.de
Sat Jul 10 19:05:16 CEST 2010

Am Sat, 10 Jul 2010 08:09:45 -0700 schriebst du:

> This mail is originally to test at lists.example2.de and is mapped by
> virtual_alias_maps to the local address 'test' to which Postfix
> appends its cannonical hostname. Thus the mail is mapped to
> test at example.org

So if i use a list called like the email-name of somebody in the example.org
domain, this means HE will get the mails for the list???
Very funny.

This is so confusing and there is no light.

Since several days i try to get this to work where i initially thought it is
a work of 1 or 2 hours.

Without your help i would have given up much earlier, but it seems that i
have to give up anyway...
I just don't understand you and you don't understand me.