[Mailman-Users] filtering based on message content

Russell Clemings rclemings at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 02:06:20 CEST 2010

That makes sense; I'll change it.

One other question: Is there an easy way to make it fire on parts of words
as well as whole words? For example, I might want to catch "dig," "digger,"
"digging," etc. (Not to mention "motherdigger.")

And to answer your earlier question, my reference to "hacking core" simply
reflects the fact that I've been spend way too much time with Drupal lately.

rac