[Mailman-Users] sendmail issues

Paul Flower paul at amdaat.com.au
Thu Jun 17 14:54:30 CEST 2010

Apologies if this problem has been dealt with before but I am unable to find
an answer anywhere in the archives.

Problem is this:

I can create a new mailing list no problems and subscribe a handful of users
to it and send out email without any dramas but as soon as I import the
entire mailing list subscribers (152 members so not big by any stretch of
the imagination) nothing goes out. It all appears to work fine but no emails
go out. This is driving me nuts so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mailman smtp log - Jun 17 20:23:58 2010 (2599)
<001d01cb0e17$ebfc2c80$c3f48580$@com.au> smtp to members for 152 recips,
completed in 14.395 seconds

Mailman post log - Jun 17 20:23:58 2010 (2599) post to members from
paul at amdaat.com.au, size=24613,
message-id=<001d01cb0e17$ebfc2c80$c3f48580$@com.au>, success

Regards

Paul