[Mailman-Users] Unexplained unsubscribes of yahoo.com email addresses

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Tue Mar 2 07:43:40 CET 2010

On 1-Mar-2010, at 09:58, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> I think Yahoo is wrong in this.

Oh yeah, there's no question at all that Yahoo has their proverbial head up their backsides.

But they are a large enough gorilla that they don't have to care.

I am happy to say that I've convinced many people to switch from Yahoo to another mail service simply by showing them logs of the crap yahoo pulls.

"As God as my witness, I though turkeys could fly," Arthur Carlson,
	WKRP in Cincinnati