[Mailman-Users] Waiting moderator requests not found

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Thu Mar 4 19:08:06 CET 2010

Hi,

I just upgraded from version 2.1.9 to 2.1.13 to hopefully solve a couple of
problems, and the upgrade solved all but one.  The moderator of one of the
lists gets email that tells him there are two requests pending, but when he
clicks on the link to go to the administrative database the message is
³There are no requests pending².   Since this issue was also in 2.1.9, I¹m
assuming it¹s not a software bug but rather a configuration error of some
kind, but I have no idea what that might be.

Can anyone offer me ome useful advice?

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Tanner