[Mailman-Users] migrated lists getting firefox error, and new name not original list name

Troy Campbell troy.campbell at fedex.com
Mon Mar 15 05:21:24 CET 2010

>>Secondly when I send an email using a test list I also get
>>@mailman2.rmtc.fedex.com as the email address rather
>>than @mailman.rmtc.fedex.com?
>

> Get it where? If you mean in things like the List-* headers and the
> Sender:, fix_url will fix that too if DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST and
> DEFAULT_URL_HOST are properly set or you can just change a list's
> host_name on General Options.

Sorry I was unclear Mark.  When I email to the lists that I moved over
I'm getting this in the sender address: listname at mailman2.rmtc.fedex.com
rather than listname at mailman.rmtc.fedex.com.  I tried doing the
  withlist -l -r fix_url listname
but that didn't seem to have an effect?
I also tried
  withlist -l -a -r fix_url
which seemed to run pretty quick considering all the lists and the time
it took to do just one so I don't know if I ran it right?

Regards,
Troy