[Mailman-Users] Problem migration mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Mar 25 20:49:51 CET 2010

On 3/25/2010 12:30 PM, Ricardo Barbosa wrote:
> following my main.cf file server in production

Generally, the output from "postconf -n" is preferable to posting the
entire main.cf.

[...]
>   virtual_alias_domains =

This needs to be

virtual_alias_domains = dominio.com

If that conflicts with virtual_mailbox_domains, you'll have to find some
other way to handle this, perhaps by taking this question to one of the
lists at <http://www.postfix.org/lists.html>, possibly

[...]
> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'dominio.com'
> DEFAULT_URL_HOST   = 'mail.dominio.com'
> add_virtualhost(DEFAULT_URL_HOST, DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST)
[...]
> MTA='Postfix'
> POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['dominio.com']

These settings look good.