[Mailman-Users] Mailman does not create a mailbox

Ozyank dennis_gray at democratsabroad.org
Wed Mar 31 06:17:06 CEST 2010

I am a newbie to Mailman so I hope that I am just omitting something very
basis. I have created new Mailman list and attempted to send mail to the
list. Unfortunately, the mail is bounced because there is no mailbox on the
mail server for the newly created list.

There are other working lists on the same server but I do not see a mailbox
or alias for those lists, unless I am looking in the wrong place.

Can anyone help?