[Mailman-Users] private lists with real name signatures

Doug Gaff dougggaff at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 15:58:30 CEST 2010

Hello all,

Sorry if I missed this in the FAQ. I'm a heavy user/admin of mailman, but
this is the first time I've had "anonymous_list" set to Yes.

The request I'm getting from list members is to have their "Real Name"
displayed but not their email address. I see two ways to do this:

1.       The "on behalf of" text in the header could put the real name only
and not the email address.

2.       An auto signature can be appended to the end of each sent message.

I can't find any settings in the admin interface to do this, though. Does
anyone have any advice?

Doug