[Mailman-Users] Mailman CAS Authentication

Nathan A Trapp ntrapp at umassd.edu
Thu May 27 16:13:03 CEST 2010

After much research, I am rather stumped at how to modify the mailman authentication system. I was wondering if anyone could point me towards the right Python files to edit in order to implement an alternate authentication scheme (such as CAS) for mailman administrative login. I know I've seen the University of Washington page do this (see here http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/admin/aaivmail), but I have not had any such luck.

Thanks for any advice I can gain.

Nathan Trapp