[Mailman-Users] List admin and list member does not receive emails

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun May 30 15:46:18 CEST 2010

Dana Koletar wrote:

>I am our list admin, moderator and a list member. However, I do not get the emails that are sent to the list. I did at one time, sporadically, but no longer. There are not any in my spam folder. What could be happening? Messages are definitely being sent.

Are you saying that others receive posts but you don't? If so, is your
delivery enabled ('nomail' unchecked in the admin membership list).

If no one gets the mail, see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>.

If it's just some members that don't get the mail, see
<http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9> for some ideas.