[Mailman-Users] set the "your name" field to Required

Doug Warren cacities at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 18:51:12 CEST 2010

Hello

I am new to Mailman so please bear with me. I am trying to set the "Your name"
field on the subscription page of our entire list to required, but I have been
unable to find the commands to set this up. I have changed the "(optional)" to
“(required)” on the subscription HTML page on a test list and that looks good,
but they users can submit a subscription with out submitting  that information.
 Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Doug