[Mailman-Users] spooling question

Dan Young dan at prowebassociates.com
Tue Sep 14 20:13:52 CEST 2010

   A year or so ago I had something in mailman lock. It showed as
running but stop
sending e-mails. I restarted mailman and it instantly started sending
the posts that
were not sent as of the issue.
    Not concerned about the lock since it only happened once in a year. But
some of the posts are time sensitive and in the /var/spool/in directory
I see some that
are a week old and I do not want them to send if I restart mailman.
    If I just delete these and restart mailman can I be comfortably
assured that and posts
received after the issue will not be sent?

  Another option may be to empty the membership and restart then re-pop
the membership.
I just don't want anything old to send.

Thanks,
Dan