[Mailman-Users] Can't change settings in Web Interface

Néstor Díaz Valencia nestor at estudiobaobab.com
Mon Sep 20 16:49:41 CEST 2010

Who is serving mailman web interface? apache2?
Have you checked web server logs?

Have you checked web interface HTML code? (It's ctrl+u in most browsers)

Fore example, in general Options web page in my setup I can read this:
<FORM action="http://somedomain.com/admin/mailman/general" method="POST"

Can it be that your mailman forms are sending information to the old
url?

Hope it helps:
Néstor