[Mailman-Users] Question about Mailman domain and OS X serverset-up.

Larry Stone lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
Sun Apr 3 15:46:27 CEST 2011

On 4/3/11 1:42 AM, JRC Groups at joemailgroups at gmail.com wrote:

> I also can't imagine that it would be too difficult to install a new version
> of Mailman and manage it using its browser-based interface while ignoring
> Apple's System Administrator tool for this specific task.

It should not be difficult. I'll repeat what I posted Wednesday:

"I'll add that there are a number of here who run Mailman on OS X "Client".
Searching the archives, you will find full step-by-step directions for
installing it. Blowing away the Apple provided Mailman (or just ignoring it)
and installing a clean unmodified version from source will give you, on OS X
Server, the same as those of on "Client" have."

Going through the process yourself will teach you far more than having
someone do it for you.

--
Larry Stone
lstone19 at stonejongleux.com