[Mailman-Users] Looking for a new Mailman host

Malcolm Austen malcolm.austen at weald.org.uk
Wed Dec 7 11:39:30 CET 2011

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 10:04:29 -0000, Rachel Mawhood
<rachel at longitude0.co.uk> wrote:

> So may I ask you for recommendations?  Although my client is based in
> the UK, the Mailman hosting company could be in Germany (my client
> speaks German fluently) or in the USA.

I have several lists hosted (just the lists, nothing extra) by Mythic
Beasts (based in Cambridge, UK) - see down at the bottom of:
    <URL:http://www.mythic-beasts.com/other.html>

Apart from the matter of them still running MailMan 2.1.9 I have nothing
by praise for them.

They are (from my experience) amenable to scaling the cost to cover higher
traffic volumes.

= Malcolm.