[Mailman-Users] Mailman not reciving mail

Joe Madden joe_madden at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 14:33:58 CET 2011

Hi all,
I recently bough a new URL and wanted to port over the mailman from the old url to the new url.
I did this by using the "withlist" script, edited the url, moved the mailman lists accross and checked the url - Working.
I then sent an email to the mailman system to post on the list and nothing, mailman didnt pick it up.
I then reverted the changes using the same method however i came up agienst the same issue (It was working before the url change)
I also made the relevent changes to mm_cfg.py.
If anyone has any suggestions that would be excellent.