[Mailman-Users] Custom message or addition to "Your message to {list} awaits moderator approval" message

Anne M. Hammond hammond at txcorp.com
Tue Jan 4 23:49:07 CET 2011

mailman-2.1.9-4.el5

We would like to modify the bounce message that moderated members
receive.  We have modified Privacy options/Sender filters/Text to
include
in any rejection notice to be sent to moderated members who post to
the list.

config_list reports that this field has been updated:

# Text to include in any <a
# href="?VARHELP/privacy/sender/member_moderation_action" >rejection
# notice to be sent to moderated members who post to this list.
member_moderation_notice = """Include this text.
"""

However, this is the bounce message that I receive.  I am a moderated
member of the list.  This is the default message:

Your mail to 'Internal' with the subject

    another test of moderation

The reason it is being held:

    Post to moderated list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance < Anne