[Mailman-Users] [Mailman-Announce] wiki.list.org license has been renewed

Bradley Dean bjdean at bjdean.id.au
Fri Jul 29 01:23:09 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

On 29/07/11 04:56, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> I haven't heard much about the Moin conversion lately, but hopefully that will
> happen before the next time our license runs out.

Still working through it - sorry it's taking longer than hoped but the
confluence XML is, well, interesting:

  * http://lists.bjdean.id.au/pipermail/mmwiki/2011q3/000067.html
  * http://lists.bjdean.id.au/pipermail/mmwiki/2011q3/000068.html
  *
http://moinmo.in/ConfluenceConverter/DevelopmentNotes/TransformProcess#Confluence_Dump_XML

We've also had a little less input from members of the assembled team.
Now that I think I've got the XML structure pinned down I'll get stuck
in to the content extraction and transformation.

Cheerio,

  Brad

--
Bradley Dean