[Mailman-Users] Generic rules for list members.

Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S. drjchamberlain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:34:06 CEST 2011

Hello, everyone.

A question for the group:

Does anyone have a list with rules of behavior and/or Internet etiquette for
members of your mailing list(s) that you could share ? I did a search on
Mailman's website but couldn't find a default or standard one. I found
Mailman's "List Member Manual" but it doesn't seem to contain any
information related to expected member behavior (and I wouldn't expect it to
contain it).

Any that you can share or any links to where I may find examples of rules of
participation for mailing lists ?

Thank you in advance,

Joe