[Mailman-Users] Listserv Problems

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jun 7 18:58:57 CEST 2011

Christy Johnson wrote:

>Starting about a month ago, out company began having major problems with our
>listservs.

Please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Mailman+is+not+Listserv>.

>Initially, we just couldn't send e-mails to one of them with no
>bounce notifications. Then one day, all the bounce notifications came all at
>one. Then other listservs also stopped functioning, or refuse to function
>when certain e-mails e-mail them. The problem seems to get getting worse,
>and I have no idea what to do.

Please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9> for some things to
check.

If you still need help after checking the things in the FAQ, please
tell us what you found in going through items 2b, 6b, 7, 8, 9 and 13
in the FAQ.