[Mailman-Users] Question concerning list of members as relay_recipients in postfix

Peter Sørensen maspsr at sdu.dk
Thu Jun 16 21:06:05 CEST 2011

The problem is that I use the GW as a smtp relay for the mailman server so when the
GW receive a mail for an address in mydomain at xyz.com this is forwarded to the EXCHG
system and because EXCHG is'nt authorative for the domain because we also handle mailman list
created in this domain unknown adresses is forwarded to the mailman server. If this is'nt for a list
this would be redirectet back to the GW because the mail servers use this as a smtp relay. Therefore
I need to make this server aware of adsresses it should accept mail for.

Hope this clarify what I want to achieve.

regards

Peter