[Mailman-Users] Server Configuration..

ed etharp at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 25 13:44:40 CEST 2011

On 06/24/2011 09:10 PM, Khalil Abbas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are a local TV station&  newspaper having a mailing list with 2+ Million Subscribers.. what is the best server configuration (CPU, RAM) that can handle this list? taking in consideration that only 1 daily email is sent to the subscribers..
>
> Thank you ..
I am sure others can answer better, but budget is the primary (and
missing) consideration in this equation.
The fastest and most CPU cores and as much memory as possible in a 64
bit system is the answer.
If you MUST sacrifice cpu or memory, then balance as well as possible,
and let more memory win over more CPU speed.