[Mailman-Users] Server Configuration..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 22:33:03 CEST 2011

this sucks! I've created a list of 100,000 subscribers .. SMTP_MAX_RCPTS=5,
throttle worked perfectly, 800 emails per minute.. the messages should be
delivered in a 2 hours time .. now it's 4 hours and 47,000 messages are
stuck because hotmail n yahoo are deferring ..

I read somewhere that the biggest list that's using mailman is 500,000 in
size.. is it really true or only 50,000 messages are going thru n the rest
is delayed or even bounced back..

I don't know what to do ... I did everything in the book.. our viewers had
subscribed to our lists with double opt-in .. mailman is properly
configured.. I don't know what yahoo and hotmail really want! I'm so
desperate and disappointed..

**sigh**