[Mailman-Users] Message Body missing from Yahoo Mail users

Phil plichten at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:22:08 CEST 2011

So as you said earlier, forcing my Yahoo users to select Digest only
with plain text should get them around this problem?

My list only has a few members in this boat.   And I need to have both
header and footers so the older members and not so computer elite
members understand they are part of a CC list and that the e-mails are
not directed at them, but a group as a whole.

Thanks again for the info.
Phil

--

Phil / w2lie
Monitor Long Island, Inc. | W2LIE.net | LongIslandFirePhotos.com