[Mailman-Users] Message Body missing from Yahoo Mail users

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jun 30 18:31:56 CEST 2011

Mark Sapiro wrote:
>As far as the problem with individual messages sent to Yahoo members is
>concerned, This is still a Yahoo issue

It is hard to believe how stupid Yahoo mail is about this. I just did a
test. I sent a message with the MIME structure

        text/html (html message body)

to my yahoo.com address. Yahoo showed me the message header and the
message footer and a single 'attachment' which was the message footer.
No part of the message body was visible or accessible in Yahoo mail.

The really annoying part is that the HTML message body contained
embedded images, and even though Yahoo mail did not display this part,
it still displayed the "blocked remote images" message and did nothing
when I clicked unblock.