[Mailman-Users] Questions about current/future functionality

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Thu Mar 10 13:25:09 CET 2011

On 2011-03-10 6:55 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
> 2. Multiple moderators all sharing the same password.
>
> Is it possible for each mod to have a different password? If not, isn't
> this a security issue if you decide to boot a moderator? If not, why not?

Wow.. I forgot that access to the moderator pages is controlled by
password only, so having a shared password seems totally insecure to me now.

So, will MM3 have the ability to assign unique credentials
(username+password) to admins and moderators? Is there a way to assign
unique passwords now for different moderators?